Experience a Corfu Food Tour
- Save time by going to a list of Corfu's gourmet destinations.
- Learn about Corfu's history and prominent attractions, as well as the native cuisine.
- There is no need to pay at each location since all samples are included.
- A personalized tour allows you to ask as many questions as you want along the way.
Experience a Corfu Food Tour At a Glance
The Secret Food Tour will take you on a 1.4 kilometer all-seasons artery that links a variety of the city's sights and communities.
Join us and allow our guide lead you around the neighborhoods of the old town, where you will have the opportunity to try new cuisine experiences with distinctive local specialties, as well as historical and cultural insights into this magnificent ancient town of Corfu.
What makes Experience a Corfu Food Tour unique?
This customized food-themed walking tour will take you around Corfu. Take advantage of having a private guide show you where to locate secret local gourmet haunts and locations off the beaten path.
The trip includes stops to a family-run bakery, a grocery shop, a food market, and a taverna for delectable goodies including cheese pie, smoked pig fillet, local cheeses, candies, ice cream, ginger beer, and local liquors.
Experience a Corfu Food Tour Itinerary
Meet your food-loving guide at the Old Fortress in Corfu Town and set off on a delicious Private Food Walking tour.
Your Corfu culinary adventure starts with a traditional Greek breakfast in a small, family-run bakery in the heart of Corfu Town. Taste the most delicious Greek pies including Cheese Pie and Mpougatsa (Greek custard pie with phyllo) accompanied by a refreshing Gingerbeer- Corfu's most popular soft drink and a legacy of the British!
Stroll the labyrinth of small streets of Corfu Town with your local guide, take up the colorful city ambiance, and discover the city through the eyes of a native! Taste the famed Kumquat sweets and liqueur - Corfu's hallmark drink - and stop at a typical grocery shop to eat local cold cuts like as Noumboulo Fumicado - Corfu's famous smoked pig filet - as well as a selection of Greek cheeses.
Visit Corfu's food market, immerse yourself in its colorful atmosphere, explore local goods, and see how Corfiots go about their daily lives. Your guide will reveal the mysteries of Greek food and give intriguing insights into the city's culinary legacy as you wander about the town!
Continue your trip with a great lunch in a traditional taverna in Corfu Town! Enjoy traditional Corfu dishes like Sofrito and Pastitsada with a drink of ouzo! Lunch will be substantial, but there will be space for dessert! Finish your journey with the best ice cream at Corfu's most famous pastry store!
You'll leave with a full stomach, a better grasp of Corfu's history and culture, and hundreds of unforgettable memories.
Local expert guide
All VAT & Taxes
Agoniston Politechniou, Kerkira 491 00, Greece - Your Guide will meet you at the entrance of the Old Fortress in Corfu Town.
- You may cancel up to 24 hours before the event and get a full refund.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours before the start time of the activity to get a complete refund.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the start time of the experience, you will not be reimbursed.
- Any modifications made less than 24 hours before the start time of the event will not be allowed.