Mykonos Private Tour with Transportation
- On this group trip, you'll see the best of Mykonos by car and on foot.
- Explore the Lighthouse, Kalafatis Beach, and Ano Mera.
- Take a stroll around Mykonos Town's whitewashed streets.
Mykonos Private Tour with Transportation In Detail
Begin your journey by roaming through Mykonos town's cobblestone streets, which are ideal for taking photos to remember your Greek holidays.
Allow your guide to show you around Mykonos' ancient town, the harbor, and the island's beautiful whitewashed churches. The famed windmills and the island's mascot, Petros The Pelican, will, of course, be among the top attractions on your agenda.
Following your leisurely stroll, board a luxury vehicle for an island tour of Mykonos' most well-known beaches and stunning surroundings. Admire the distinctive Cycladic style, seen in the blue and white dwellings and the little fish boats scattered throughout the water.
Only 6 kilometers from Mykonos town lies the hamlet of Ano Mera, where you will have free time to cruise about and visit the 16th-century monk monastery Panagia Tourliani. Your next stop will be at Kalafatis beach.
You may enjoy a cup of coffee before returning to Mykonos town to ascend to an altitude position with a panoramic view of the island and the Aegean Sea.
If Mykonos is a stop on your cruise, and you have limited time on the island, the Mykonos Highlights: A half-day private tour with transportation is also offered as a beach excursion to help you make the most of every second you have.
Mykonos Private Tour with Transportation Itinerary
You will begin your trip by wandering through the short and narrow alleys of Mykonos town, where you will have numerous opportunities to snap wonderful images early in the morning, when the city is considerably calmer.
You will be given all the required information about the town, including impressions of the little harbor and the churches. You will also get the opportunity to gaze at the famed windmills and potentially meet Petros The Pelican, Mykonos' mascot.
Following that, you will continue touring the island by car/van, seeing some of the most renowned beaches as well as the island's interior.
The historic municipality of Ano Mera is located in an ideal position approximately 6 kilometers from the town. You will have free time to meander about its square and then visit the monk monastery Panagia Tourliani, which was founded in the 16th century.
Before returning to town, you will visit the beaches of Ornos and Agios Giannis, two of the island's most popular and congested beaches.
To the conclusion of the journey, you will arrive to a location with stunning views over the town and adjacent islands.
Local expert guide
Hotel pick up / drop off
All VAT & Taxes
Personal expenses and additiona orders
Things to know before booking
- This excursion is not ideal for persons who have difficulty walking. You must be able to walk for an hour at a leisurely pace on uneven ground with some stairs.
- The trip is planned to leave on time, and late arrivals are not permitted.
- Because of weather and incidents beyond their control, the activity provider retains the right to change the schedule.
- While every attempt is taken to recover misplaced items, the activity provider is not liable for anything left on the bus.
- No-shows will not be reimbursed.
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cruise ship pickup and drop-off
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Walking frames
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Don’t forget to bring with you!
- Bring your sunglasses!
- Make sure to bring hats and sunscreen during the summer months.
- Comfortable shoes!
- A backpack for your shopping and belongings.
Mykonos 846 00, in the bus station. You will be informed before the experience starts.
You can cancel up to 24 hours ahead of time for a full refund.